Thursday, January 15, 2015

5th Annual Almost the Easiest Super Bowl Contest on the Web Conference Championship pregame


I know this is probably a few days early, but since I have plans this weekend and I will be glued to my TV on Sunday I thought I'd put this out now.  

Going into the Conference Championships we still have 21 players.  Could get real interesting and we will have someone win outright.  All 4 final teams were picked, so we'll probably have to go to at least one tie breaker or two!  But that's what they're there for.

I also finally dug out the rest of the prizes, or at least some of them.

Besides the lot of 1980 Stop N' Go cards the winner will receive the three cards below.

I was lucky enough to find some really cheap hobby boxes of Topps Prime, one of my favorite football releases and I got some pretty decent hits.  That being said I figure I'd throw in a sweet swatch of the most likely Offensive Rookie of the Year, O'dell Beckman Jr.  I also threw in a sweet quad relic auto of Zack Mettenberger.  Will Zach permanently replace Jake Locker next year?  Who knows.  And somewhere I picked up this sweet Reggie Wayne manupatch camo ribbon card. I might have pulled it from a blaster box or gotten it from somewhere else, I can't remember.

I also picked up a large lot of cheap 70's football cards and I'll dig through those and throw in a bunch of your favorite team and any random cards I have laying around.




I also dug out some sweet rookie swatches from last years Topps Strata for the Door prize plus some bonus cards of your favorite team.


Alright here are those that made it through.  I'll have an update post after the games on Sunday.


Superduperman99 - New England over Dallas, 48 points, 2 field goals
Robert - New England over Green Bay, 61 points, 4 FGs. 
Tony L. - Green Bay over Pittsburgh, 47 points, 4 FGs.
Fuji - Seattle Seahawks over New England Patriots, 57 points, 5 field goals
Josh D - Seattle over Denver - 45 points. 1 FG.
Corky - Seattle over Indianapolis- 49 points- 3 FGs
irondequoit36 - Seattle over Steelers 51pts , 4 FG's
Wilson - Seattle over New England, 45 points, 4 FGs - pimp
The Junior Junkie - Colts over Cowboys, 47 points, 5 field goals.
Matthew Scott - Green Bay over Patriots. 52 pts..1 field goal
Red Cardboard - Seattle over New England. 40 points. 4 FG
Lonestarr - Seattle over New England ~ (27-21) 48 points ~ 2 FG
DaddyMike - Packers over Patriots, 55 points, 2 field goals
Bo - Seattle over New England, 45 points, 1 FG. - pimp
David - Packers over Steelers, 34 points, 4 field goals.
RAZ - Denver over Green Bay, 45 points, 5 FG
Keith G - Green Bay over New England 60 points 3 field goals
Milwaukee Southpaw - Green Bay over Denver, 52 points, 4 field goals.
Alex Markle - Colts over Cowboys, 41 points, 2 field goals
Jesus Hernandez - New England over Dallas, 56 points, 5 field goals
The Angels In Order - New England over Dallas, 30 points, 3 FG.

1 comment:

  1. I can't lie, i felt a lot better about our chances against the Seahawks before watching Rodgers (not) move in the pocket last week.

    ReplyDelete