Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Schweettttttt 2014 Panini Playbook Game of Inches

Seldom am I impressed anymore by anything any of the card companies put out anymore.  Usually it's a tweak of the same old same old over and over again.  If you like Triple Threads don't worry it's almost exactly the same every year.

I digress, the point is I was looking at the drool gallery for the new Playbook Football on Panini's blog the Knight's Lance and was pretty impressed by one set of cards.


These Game of Inches cards are pretty insane.  Just a great layout. I love the die cut player in the middle of the card flanked by two insane swatches.  I think for a player collector this might be one of those cards that would be the crown in their collection.   Whats even better is that instead of cutting the player out and putting them on some generic background Panini left the field of play back there as the border.  Luckily for me there aren't any players I collect in the series, as I'm sure these will set you back some bucks.

I think the only thing that would have made these better was if Panini had figured out a way to incorporate an autograph on the card.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice looking cards. I agree, get the guy to sign it somewhere on an open part of the fabric, and you've got perfection.

    ReplyDelete