Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Panini comes through

A while back I busted a box of the new 2014 Donruss.  It was a fun break and brought back some great memories from Donruss of days gone by. And while the box had 4 relics in it, it did not deliver the 2 autos promised.  So I filed my claim with Panini, which was straight forward on their website and waited.  You have to have an account with Panini, but if you have ever redeemed a card on the website you already do and once you start your claim they keep track of it there.  

Well after I got back from my very long "vacation" I had an envelope from Panini waiting for me.
I'm actually pretty pleased with the two autos I got sent, since I actually know who these two players are. Of course I still think of Prado as a Brave, but getting the Wong rookie auto was nice. Neither one of these is selling for very much, but that's the curse of the unlicensed. Say what you will about Panini products, there customer service is light years above Topps.







1 comment:

  1. If you don't want that Wong let me know. Email me Superduperman99@yahoo.com if you want to work out a trade. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete