Thursday, November 21, 2013

Back in Black!!

It's almost that time of year again. Time to stuff yourself silly and spend time with family and friends and of course get ready for COMC's annual Black Friday deals.

Although probably not as exciting in years past since COMC has simplified its shipping by offering $3 flat rate shipping, but still Black Friday was always the day to hit COMC and pick up the cards you've been watching.  This year's no different. They are offering free shipping again, but you have to buy 20 items to ship.
They are having other promotions as well like store credit for spending so much and they're giving away online shopping sprees. They are also encouraging their sellers to run their own promotions.

I've got a list of stuff I want to try and find next Friday most of it pretty mundane, like getting the 3 1987 Donruss rookies I need to finish the set I bought at the warehouse sale last month, but I'll be on the lookout for other goodies as well.

You can read all about their promotions HERE.



1 comment:

  1. Bummer. I just added $100 store credit last week. Oh well... guess I'll try to find 20 cards for my collection so I can take advantage of their free shipping.

    ReplyDelete