Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Training TTM Success Logan Schafer

I was lucky enough to get Logan to sign a custom index card for me last year at Spring Training.  And then got to watch him almost hit for the cycle in the game.  Logan's gotten limited playing time at Miller Park, but he has made it up a couple times.  Looking at Baseball-Reference .com I can see that Mr Schafer was in 8 games in 2011 and 16 games last year.  Logan was mainly used to give the outfielders a day off, but did manage to get himself on base a few times.

While getting ready for my big Spring Training TTM send off I looked for cards of Logans.  He doesn't have too many major league cards.  He has a few minor league cards and has no Topps flagship cards yet.  The only card I could find that I had a double of was this Bowman Gold card that Logan was nice enough to sign and send back.

Here's my auto from last year too.


TTM Stats
Date Sent 2/13/13
Date Received 3/21/13

Address used
Maryvale Park
3600 N 51st AvePhoenix, AZ 85031 


No comments:

Post a Comment