Tuesday, January 29, 2013

2013 Topps Series 1 Wrapper Redemption announced finally!

We are almost near the flood.  Retail Series 1 is already live on ebay and on the message boards.  I even saw some last night at Wal-mart and controlled myself.  I've got a jumbo box with my name on it come tomorrow anyways.  But I had been wondering if Topps was going to do another wrapper redemeption this year.  And now that we are one day away from the official release of hobby Topps has annouced that they are!!!

This year it only takes 10 jumbo wrappers or 50 regular hobby or retail wrappers to get a pack.  This years theme for the redemption is the Silver Slate and there will be autos mixes in again as well.  You can see a full write up over at Cardboard Connection.



Topps says you can bundle your wrappers together for multiple packs.  Limit 10 per household and there are only 10,000 packs.

Here's the address to use when you get your packs ripped tomorrow.

Silver Slate Wrapper Redemption
PO Box 2008
Duryea, PA 18642

No word if there is an expiration date it'll probably run till the packs are gone and Topps has promised to put out updates on its Twitter page.  The only stipulation is you can't send wrappers in till after Jan. 30th.  

I'll be featuring my Jumbo break here probably Thursday after I get done ripping.

cb out

2 comments: