Friday, October 5, 2012

TTM Success Ricky Bones (Former Brewers Pitcher)

I got another TTM back the other day. I sent Ricky Bones a couple of his 90's Topps cards way back in April and finally got them back. Ricky was the Mets' bullpen coach this year.


1995 Topps
I also sent this 96 Topps because I thought it would be cool to have a 95 like the one in the photo signed along with this 96. Unfortnealty the Blue Sharpe doesn't really pop, but that's not Ricky's fault.

Still nice to get a couple autos back from the mid ninties and one from a set I don't have an auto in yet.

TTM Stats
Date Sent 4/11/12
Date Received 10/4/12

Address used
Ricky Bones
c/o New York Mets - Citi Field
126th St and Roosevelt Ave.
Flushing, New York 11368



Thanks Ricky!

1 comment:

  1. You should have gone Inception-style and had Ricky sign his '96 card of him holding an autographed '95 card!

    Cool get, though--Bones was pretty good for a while.

    ReplyDelete