Wednesday, September 19, 2012

TTM Success Mike Cameron


I got another TTM back at the same time as my Billy Spiers return.  None other than former Brewers outfielder Mike Cameron.  I had seen a few other success for Mike and figured what the hell I gotta try. And I'm not sure what Mike is up to right now, but he signs quick.  I sent this out in early September and got it back in a little over a week.  Wow. I sent Mike his 2008 and 2010 Topps cards. Although he didn't play for the Brewers in 2010 he's still featured in the base set in a Brewers uniform. He signed with the Red Sox late in 2009 and played for them for two years before being traded to the Marlins and then signed with the Nationals but didn't end up playing for them. He also has played with the White Sox, Reds, Mariners, Mets and Padres.  He must have enjoyed his time with the Mariners, because this spring he signed a one day contract to retire a Mariner. Well Mike I hope your enjoying retirement and thanks for the super quick return.





TTM Stats

Date Sent: 9/5/12
Date Recieved 9/14/12

Address used
Mike Cameron
111 Congressional Ct
McDonough, GA 30253-4247

No comments:

Post a Comment