Friday, August 3, 2012

TTM Success Tom Filer (Former Brewers Pitcher)


It had been quite a dry spell for TTM returns. Ever since my field season started I hadn't had time to send anymore out. But I know I still have quite a few out in the ether.  
Well it's always nice to get some cards back.  I actually got these the same day that I got my Will Clark auto back.  That one kind of over shadowed this one, but in my quest for Brewers TTM I'm glad to have it back.

Tom was a starter for the Brewers in 1988, coming from the Blue Jays camp and before that the Cubs.  Tom spent more time in the Minors than the Majors but spent the bulk of his Major League time with the Brewers and was traded to the Mets in 1991. He's currently the Pitching coach for the Indianapolis Indians.




TTM Stats.
Date Sent: 5/11/12
Date Recieved: 7/29/12

Address used: 
Tom Filer
c/o Indianapolis Indians
Victory Field 
501 West Maryland Street 
Indianapolis, IN  46225








No comments:

Post a Comment