Saturday, June 16, 2012

TTM Success Mike Hegan

Well I'm back. For a couple of days anyways.  And what's better than going out on a 2 week work trip then coming back to a new product release and 3 TTM returns? So I'll have a box break for Series 2 coming up and some other TTM success, but first one the ones I really wanted. Mike Hegan, former Brewers 1st baseman.
I sent Mike his 75 and 76 Topps cards back on April 11th and got them sometime before I got home. I believe the envelope was postmarked on the 7th.  I love how much his sig matches the 75's facsimile auto on the card. And this is my first 75 return. So Mike gets that place of honor in the TTM project.

TTM Stats
Date Sent: 4/11/12
Date Received: 6/15/12
Address used:

Mike Hegan
7 Wild Turkey Run
Hilton Head Island, SC 29926

Thanks Mike!

The return envelope for those who care.

No comments:

Post a Comment