Tuesday, May 8, 2012

TTM Success Jeff D'Amico (Former Brewers Pitcher)


This is the third return I've gotten in as many days.  I'm putting together another stack to send out too.
But it was nice to get back a mid-ninties auto from a set I don't have an auto in.

Jeff "Big Daddy" D'Amico.

I could have sworn I sent Jeff at least 2 cards, I could be wrong, I just started keeping track of how many cards get sent out, and I've started limiting myself to two per request.  But I only got this 1995 Topps card back, which is awesome!

So I sent Jeff a couple of cards (I think) and a LOR and SASE on April 21st and got it back yesterday May 7th.  Not a bad turn around time.

Jeff was the Brewers first round pick in the amateur draft in 1993. Jeff made his way to the bigs and played for the Brewers from 1996 to 2001 and had a great year in 2000 finishing third in the NL ERA title that year.  D'Amico went on to pitch for the Mets, Pirates, and Indians.  Retiring in 2004.
D'Amico was expected to be the Brewers ace, but unfortunately was plagued by injuries, having to sit out the whole 1994 and 1998 seasons and only played one game in 1999. 

Not sure what Jeff is up to now but he is still a pretty young guy at 36.




A great looking card and the first '95 Topps.




TTM Stats
Date Sent 4/21/12
Date Recieved 5/7/12
Address used
Jeff D'Amico
2223 Muirfield Way
Oldsmar, FL 34677-3161.



Thanks Jeff!

No comments:

Post a Comment