Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Fan Packing Across the USA - San Fransico Giants

Since I started requesting fan packs a few years ago there are a few teams I added to my don't even bother with list.  They consisted of San Diego Padres and the Philadelphia Phillies.  Well I guess I get to add one more to my list with the Giants.  Don't get me wrong I'm glad I got a response from my email, but sending me a PDF with three pages and calling it a fan pack is pretty lame.  I'd much rather you just go the Phillies route and tell me to screw off.  Because honestly this is a little embaressing.

So I emailed almost all the Major League teams back in early April, expect for the ones that I know require you send a postcard, or are on my do not bother with list, see above.

On the 3rd of May I got this response from the Giants.

Thank you for writing. Your new 2012 Fan Pack is attached!!! Go Giants!


That's right three exclamation points for this fan pack.  Lets see what's so exciting.




The PDF actually was in color and some how I lost it when I converted the pages to JPG's, but I got a nice letter telling me how to write to players, a coloring book page and a team game schedule.

This is pretty much exactly what the Padres send you as well.

Oh well.  Thanks Giants for at least responding to my email I sent over a month ago.  They can't all be winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment