Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Check out my really old comic book.

Back in the day I really wanted to be a comic book artist.  We all want to be something.  I liked and still like to draw and thought that would always be cool.  There comes a time when you realize that some dreams just aren't going to happen.  I realize I'll never draw for Marvel comics, but I still draw for myself.  

In 1997, I was hanging out with a bunch of other comic artists and we decided to try and do some of our own books and take them down to the huge comic con in Chicago that year.  Well I ended  up selling 2 books out of my whole print run, but had a blast at the con.  Nerd paradise.  I assume it's kinda like going to the National.  But I'm rehashing what I already put up over at my Art blog the 13 Tenets of Cynicalbuddism.  


So head  on over to read the full issue all 16 pages of glory.  I will say this I've gotten a lot better since then.  I mean this was 15 years ago.  God I'm old.  Either click on the cover there or HERE to have a peek.

No comments:

Post a Comment