Friday, December 9, 2011

Trade Night Booty Part 2 Triple Threads Football

I've never opened a box of this stuff. Even the half box is a little out of my price range for what you get.  So I was really excited to see what I got out of it and so was everybody else at Trade Night.

First my favorite card out of the box and a new edition to my Packer collection.  Clay Mathews base.
Sidney Rice Base
Roddy White base.
Andre Johnson Bronze parallel card.
Drew Brees Emerald parallel base card.
Jon Baldwin #d to 27  in double ought jersey.

My autographed card was a Kyle Rudolph Unity relic Auto numbered, I think to 75 or so, that I promptly sold to a Vikings fan at the store for $20 bucks.  After looking on Ebay I definitely got the better end of that deal.

Next up In the Game Ultimate Memorabilia Hockey.

No comments:

Post a Comment