Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #64

Ah Ahman.  I miss Ahman Green.  He was fun to watch and a relatively good running back. He still holds the Packers record for most yards..
I like the fact that Ahman retired a Packer too, coming back in the 2009 Season to fill in for Wynn.

I picked this up a while back from Don's Sportscards.  It might have been all the way back in 2002.  I know I've had this card a long time.  It's just so awesome and a pain in the ass to store.  It's freaking huge.


Number 64 on the Top 100
2002 Fleer Flair Football Sweet Swatch Box Loader AGSS


Here's a size comparison for you.

Ahman still does a ot of stuff to help the community with his Ahman Green Foundation and he's getting his Masters from UWGB.

He's got his own website too.  http://www.ahman30.com






No comments:

Post a Comment