Friday, December 16, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #58

Wow it's been a over a week since my last Top 100 post, that trade night win took up some space, but lets get back to it.


Another Yount from the Yount collection.  Triple Threads has always been hit or miss for me.  Especially the relic cards.  Some of the designs are just so clunky and visually unappealing. I actually like the base cards more than the hits.  But this card has a nice symmetry with all the letters and numbers. Plus the relics are arranged nicely and one has the ever popular pinstripe.  I sure the seller listed this card as a 6 relic card but we all know that it's 3 relics with 6 letters, it's pretty obvious.  Still a nice card of my favorite baseball player of all time.

Number 58 on the Top 100 (in no particular order)
2008 Topps Triple Threads Robin Yount Triple Take Relic TTR-218 numbered 11/27.



No comments:

Post a Comment