Sunday, September 25, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #8

I will say that #8 on the list is one of the ugliest rookie cards ever.  But it does feature one hall of famer and one that will probably get in sooner or later.  While I don't have an official player collection of Paul Molitor I do have space in my Brewers collection for him and it even gets his Twins and Blue Jays cards too. 

I still look for cheap awesome pick ups for Paul now and then and of course I needed his rookie. 
So for my second favorite Brewer of all time here's #8 on my Top 100.

1978 Topps Baseball  #707 Paul Molitor/Alan Trammell rookie card.




cb out.

1 comment:

  1. Nothing ugly about this card except the inclusion of a Yankee, and Topps needs to bring back the multi-player RCs! This is easily one of the top 50 cards ever, and would be even better if the HOF got a clue and allowed Tram in.

    ReplyDelete