Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cynicalbuddha's Top 100 #13 and Contest reminder

 Just a reminder I posted my World Series contest announcement late last night.  Go here to enter
I'm a Brett Favre fan. Wiener, stint with the Vikings, cry baby and all.  I have a nice player collection of the future HOFer and I'm not afraid to admit it. 

Yes I wish he'd have retired a Packer, but I won't throw a man who took my team to back to back Super Bowls and renewed the greatness of my team out to the curb.  No sir.  But I digress.

I pulled this beauty out of a pack way back in 2002.  I mean if I had to pull any card out of 2002 Donruss Football this would have been the one. 

#13 on the Top 100

2002 Donruss Football Brett Favre Leather Kings LK-4 Football Relic numbered 139/250.



No comments:

Post a Comment