Monday, August 15, 2011

2011 Allen and Ginter Floating Fortresses Set

My last set I picked up was the 2011 Allen and Ginter Floating Fortress set.  Being a big history buff I knew I was going to go after this one as well.  My only complaint was that there weren't any warships from WWII like the Iowa class battleships or the more modern ships like the Nimitz aircraft carriers.  But it's a very interesting mix of old warships from all over the world.  So here we go all 20 Floating Fortress cards fronts and backs. 


3 comments:

  1. Very cool set - as a former Navy guy, I enjoyed the history and write-ups.

    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm just a few cards shy of completing this awesome set now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing Gallery of card very elegant and pretty designs....

    Plastic Card

    ReplyDelete