Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hallelujah!!!!!!


I just saw news that the NFL network as fired, errr replaced, the broadcast trio of Joe Theismann, Matt Millen, and Bob Papa on the Thursday night broadcasts.  All I can say is Hallelujah!!!!

Quite possibly the worst announcing job ever done on national TV.  I've complained before about them.  Don't get me wrong I don't think every announcer on TV is awesome but NBC, FOX, ESPN, and CBS at least have the good sense to put people on that can call a game.  And I realize that those 4 networks probably take the creme of the crop, but come on, how hard is it to find a quality announcer for your broadcasts.  Answer, I guess for the NFL Network, extremely hard.

The network announced that Brad Nessler and Mike Mayock will be replacing them.  Will they be better?Who knows. I'm not familiar with either one of them that I know of, but it's hard not to improve over what they had there. 

cb out.

No comments:

Post a Comment