Friday, January 21, 2011

Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy Oh boy

oh boy I hope we score!!!!


Ah man this week has drug on and on.  I'm glad it was a short one.  That being said.  It's almost time for some football.  Only 3 more weeks of it.  3 games that really mean anything.  Does anyone even care about the Pro Bowl?  I get why they moved it.  I guess it gives us something to watch for that week before the Superbowl.  I mean it's nice and all, but that means if anyone who made it to the Pro Bowl is on a Superbowl team they won't be there so it kinda makes it slightly less of a spectacle. 

That being said I think I've come up with a sweet bonus prize for Almost the Easiest Superbowl Contest on the Web.  I'll post it tomorrow or Sunday after the games.  That being said just a reminder there are only 5 people still in the running for the contest.  As long as the Jets don't win someone will probably win out right right now.  Nobody picked the Jets to even make it so they could be the spoiler and if that happens well we'll have to see. 

Out of the 5 still in it we have 3 teams that have opponents still in it and 2 that have winners but not losers.  Like I said if the Jets make it in it could be a spoiler but that just means we go to the score.  See that's why I had you pick all that stupid stuff and why this wasn't the easiest Super Bowl contest on the Web.

Here are the 5.

Adam E: STEELERS over Bears 17-6

Mark: PACKERS over Patriots 24-17
mike: BEARS over Steelers 20-14
Colby (Flywheels): STEELERS over Falcons 24-17
Kev2380: BEARS over Patriots 24-20

And a reminder of what your all playing for....

I keep getting Late Notifications from Topps about shipping these cards.  I think we are up to week 4 now that they are behind now.  I'll assume that they're printing all these at once, and I'll hope that they start sending them out before the expiration date.  And as I look over at my counter I notice that we are getting dangerously close to 10,000 hits.  yeaaaaaaaa.  And I've hit 50 followers and I'm at about 218 posts so that means I'm due for a celebratory contest of one or all of these great blogging milestones.  I'm sure it will involve cards, and random acts of drunkenness, and possibly bacon.  No promises on the cards though.

Alright dudes and dudettes I better get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment