Saturday, November 6, 2010

American Pickers TTM Success

YahWahooooo!
I'm back.  Just spent a week in the lovely capital city of Juneau, Alaska.  And it rained the whole time.  If you want to know what the weather of Juneau is like imagine Seattle, but wetter.

Anywho, you might not know but I'm a huge fan of the History Channel and I love Pawn Stars and American Pickers.  There both as addictive as crack or sports cards.

On Oct 18, I sent 3 customs cards to Antique Archaelogy's address and a nice letter telling Mike, Frank, and Danielle how much I love the show.

Well today after I got back I found my envelope on the kitchen table with these awesome grabs.

Here are the backs, which I pride myself on making a complete card for the collection.


And here is the envelope with postmark for those who care.


So the stats on this TTM
Date Sent: 10/18/10
Date Recieved 11/6/10, postmarked on the 2nd.
Address used:
 American Pickers
Antique Archaelogy
115 1/2 Davenport St
LeClaire, IA 52753

Not too shabby.  And great sigs.
cb out


3 comments:

  1. Dude i love that show also... Do you make doubles of those? Can i ask you to make me a couple and i'll send you some cards in return? Let me know i would love to have some cards made!! Wicked4life20@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's awesome!!! Cool cards. I love the Monday History Channel lineup too. It's even better with American Restoration on now too!!!

    ReplyDelete