Monday, April 12, 2010

Ah my first game of the season. On TV that is. I got to see the Brewers almost get swept by the Cards on ESPN's Sunday Night Baseball.  I don't get to watch many games of the Brew Crew.  I'm way out of market and too cheap to by the Baseball Ticket.  Seems to me that this season is going to be a repeat of last season.  Awesoe offense, dismal defense with pitching.  I could be wrong but I've already seen Hoffman lose one save outright and almost lose one yesterday.  Luckily Casey at the bat in the bottom of the 9th put them back ahead but they were up by 6 till the 7th and then Pujols started hitting homers.  And 2 run shots at that.  I got so mad I had to go for a short walk to cool down.  Thank god my girlfriend wasn't around to give me shit about it.  Anywho, I'm short on topics and I just read the diatribe by beardy or was it mojo over at the mojo beard blog about the Orioles. 

I really want to take the rest of the day off, seeing as I've been at work a whole hour to watch the Brewers and Cubs play.  Two Brewer games on TV back to back unheard of! It should be a holiday.

Anyways if I get my act together I've got some box breaks to post ect ect.  I'm trying a little experiment with my Topps Finest cards and I've decided to put together a Heritage set, lord knows why.  I guess i need something till Series 2 comes out. 

Remember to support your blogroll!

No comments:

Post a Comment